Hospitalist Jobs in Massachusetts
Friday · August 18, 2017
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: View of Harvard University from the footbridge.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $200,000 with a potential salary of $220,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Boston) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Hospitalists Needed in Boston - Harvard Affiliate.
- Average 12-15 patients per shift.
- Join the fastest growing, most successful multi-specialty practice on the North Shore in Boston!
- Opportunities exist for teaching residents and to perform clinical research.
- No procedures required.
- Base compensation plus bonus plan and lucrative benefits.
- This elite group has more than 200 exceptional physicians, nurse practitioners and other healthcare professionals provide high-quality healthcare across a wide spectrum of medical specialties.
- Hospitals are located in Boston's beautiful North Shore between 10 and 15 miles north of the city.
- Seven on, seven off schedule - Days Only.
- Intensivists manage the ICU.
- Nocturnist positions also available.
This perm job opening was posted
11 days ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.