Hospitalist Jobs in Massachusetts
Friday · August 18, 2017
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: View of Harvard University from the footbridge.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $190,000 with a potential salary of $250,000.
This permanent job opening (Boston) is for an academic medical center.
- The group has more than 200 exceptional physicians, nurse practitioners and other health care professionals provide high-quality health care across a wide spectrum of medical specialties.
- Position includes a Tufts Medical School faculty appointment and also includes opportunities to get involved in safety and quality improvement work.
- Academic Hospitalist Needed in Boston - Harvard Affiliate Join the fastest growing, most successful inpatient practice on the North Shore in Boston!
- Average 12-15 patients per shift with great back up and no required procedures.
- You will be contacted immediately.
- Work at a 400 plus bed academic medical center named one of the TOP 5 hospitals in Boston.
- Block schedule with base compensation plus bonus plan and lucrative benefits.
- The ideal candidate will have a strong commitment to teaching and mentoring residents.
This perm job opening was posted
11 days ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.