Hospitalist Jobs in Massachusetts
Tuesday · October 24, 2017
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: View of Harvard University from the footbridge.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Northampton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for contractor physicians and other specialists with whom we match to client opportunities.
- They specialize in the care of patients who have been admitted into a hospital.
- Its nationally recognized organizations include the Institute for Healthcare Improvement and the Betsy Lehman Center for Patient Safety and Medical Error Reduction.
- Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing.
- AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.
- Hospitalist - Physician - (Hospital Medicine) Locum Tenens.
- This 140-bed acute care hospital provides patient-centered healthcare services at its main campus in Northampton, Massachusetts, and has expanded its operations to satellite facilities in Amherst, Easthampton, Florence, Hadley, South Deerfield, and Worthington.
- In addition, Staff Care locum tenens positions regularly receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team to handle all travel, lodging, rental, and transportation needs.
- Hospitalist, general medicine, physician, healthcare, health care, patient care, hospital, medical, doctor, MD, locum tenens.
- When patients arrive to the hospital, a hospitalist will take care of them, prescribing treatment as needed, before referring them to a specialist or discharging them from the facility.
- StartDate: Asap Available Shifts: 24 Hour/Day.
- We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year.
- These general medicine professionals perform a variety of roles in the hospital and, accordingly, must be familiar with the entirety of human physiology and a wide range of illnesses and medical conditions.
- Hospitalists complete residencies in internal medicine, much like primary care physicians.
- Featuring state-of-the-art diagnostic technology and progressive healthcare program, this facility provides a wide-range of innovative care including minimally invasive surgery, emergency services, cardiovascular care, and obstetrics.
- A hospitalist (locum tenens) is a physician that is generally Internal Medicine residency trained but can be from Family Medicine or other sub-specialty programs.
- Hospital in central MA is looking for hospitalist coverage.
This locum job opening was posted
by Staff Care.