Hospitalist Jobs in Massachusetts
Friday · August 18, 2017
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: View of Harvard University from the footbridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (West of Boston) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Experienced physicians and graduating Residents/Fellows will be considered.
- Chosen candidates will receive a competitive compensation/benefits package as well.
- Offering flexible scheduling enabling physicians to balance an exciting professional career with an excellent quality of life.
- The area boasts numerous restaurants, theatre groups, museums and concert venues.
- The area offers a broad range of excellent primary and secondary schools, as well as several highly regarded colleges.
- Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
- Nocturnist Needed 45 Minutes West OF Boston.
- Join the nation's largest and most highly regarded academic hospital medicine program.
- The second largest city in New England, and an area rich in history and cultural diversity.
- Offering a variety of affordable housing options from newly renovated condominiums in town to gracious Victorian homes in more suburban locales.
- It offers easy access to Boston, Cape Cod, The Berkshire's, and Providence Rhode Island, all of which are within an hour's drive.
- In short, the area provides a myriad of social, cultural and recreational amenities making it a truly desirable location in which to practice and live.
- Hospitalists will receive an appointment as an Instructor or Assistant Professor in Medicine based on their education and/or academic experience.
- Teaching, research and clinical opportunities make this an ideal position for those looking for growth in their professional careers.
This perm job opening was posted
11 days ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.