Hospitalist Jobs in Massachusetts
Friday · August 18, 2017
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: View of Harvard University from the footbridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Western) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Critical Care Intensivist Needed in Western Massachusetts - College Town.
- The best little secret is its shopping, providing one of the largest shopping malls in New England with over 200 stores to explore.
- Located 30 minutes from Hartford CT and 1 hours from Boston MA.
- MA Controlled substance license and DEA License.
- Graduate of an accredited school of medicine.
- Located in the Pioneer Valley and in close proximity to the foothills of the beautiful Berkshires in Western Massachusetts.
- Current license to practice medicine in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
- Seeking a skilled Critical Care physician for a hospital employed position as an Intensivist to provide medical direction for the nursing and medical services delivered in the critical care units.
- Competitive salary.
- Outstanding private and public schools at all levels, colleges and cost of living in Western Massachusetts is significantly less than Eastern Massachusetts.
- It lies between the western bank of Connecticut River and Mount Tom Range of mountains, providing all sorts of outdoor recreational and water sports activities.
- Comprehensive benefits package to include malpractice, health, dental, life, LT/ST disability, pension plan, 5 weeks vacation/CME with $1500 expenses, 10 paid holidays and relocation.
This perm job opening was posted
11 days ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.