Hospitalist Jobs in Massachusetts
Tuesday · October 24, 2017
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: View of Harvard University from the footbridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Central) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- No ICU / No procedures.
- Named one of the best United States destinations for restaurants, theater, galleries and overall quality of life.
- Day and evening shifts available.
- Hospitalist needed - desirable central MA - member of Partners Healthcare.
- Employed position with generous base salary plus incentives.
- Non profit acute care 140 bed hospital- affiliate of Massachusetts General Hospital and member of Partners Healthcare.
- Located in a vibrant arts and five college community in western Massachusetts.
- 40 hour work week/ 10 hour shifts.
- 100 miles to Boston and 45 miles to Hartford.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.