Hospitalist Jobs in Massachusetts
Friday · August 18, 2017
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: View of Harvard University from the footbridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Worcester) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The Hospitalist Division is among the nation's largest and most highly regarded academic hospital medicine programs.
- Ummc is the clinical partner of the University of Massachusetts Medical School.
- It also offers a variety of affordable housing options from newly renovated condominiums in town to gracious Victorian homes in more suburban locales.
- Interested candidates should be BC/BE in Internal Medicine or Internal Medicine-Pediatrics, and have experience or interest in quality improvement, patient-oriented research, and/or educating medical students and residents.
- The Division of Hospital Medicine at UMass Memorial Medical Center(Ummc) is currently recruiting academic hospitalists.
- Abundant teaching, research and clinical opportunities make this an ideal position for those looking for growth in their professional careers.
- Come join Division Faculty in their ongoing pursuit of clinical and academic excellence.
- Hospitalists will receive an appointment as Assistant or Associate Professor in Medicine based on their education and/or academic experience.
- Title: Academic Hospitalist.
- The area offers a broad range of excellent primary and secondary schools, as well as several highly regarded colleges including Clark University, The College of the Holy Cross, and Worcester Polytechnical Institute.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Worcester, MA.
- Specialty: Hospital Medicine.
- Chosen candidates will receive a competitive compensation/benefits package as well.
- In existence for over 15 years, we offer scheduling flexibility enabling physicians to balance an exciting professional career with an excellent quality of life.
- As the leading employer in the Worcester area, we look to draw talent and ideas from individuals of different backgrounds and viewpoints.
- It offers easy access to Boston, Cape Cod, The Berkshire's, and Providence Rhode Island, all of which are within an hour's drive.
- There are numerous opportunities for formal skill set acquisition through programs such as Teachers of Tomorrow, Quality Scholars, Junior Faculty Research Development, Lean Training and the Physician Leadership Development Program.
- UMass Memorial Medical Center is situated in Worcester, MA, the second largest city in New England, and an area rich in history and cultural diversity.
- The area boasts numerous restaurants, theatre groups, museums and concert venues.
- The Division of Hospital Medicine at UMass Memorial Medical Center (Ummc)is currently recruiting academic hospitalists.
- Our physicians provide primary care and specialty services for both routine and complex health needs, and they practice at locations in Worcester and throughout Central Massachusetts.
- With more than 1,100 physicians, the UMass Memorial Medical Group is one of the largest, integrated multispecialty group medical practices on the entire East Coast.
- Location: UMass Memorial Medical Center - Memorial Campus.
- In short, the area provides a myriad of social, culturaland recreational amenities making it a truly desirable location in which to practice and live.
- Faculty are encouraged and supported as they pursue a wide range of professional interests spanning undergraduate course instruction, curriculum development, quality improvement initiatives, administrative leadership and more.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago