Hospitalist Jobs in Massachusetts
Friday · August 18, 2017
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: View of Harvard University from the footbridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Salem) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Salem, MA.
- ONE Team.
- Opportunites for daytime and nocturnist positions.
- Working at one of the top 5 hospitals in Boston as named by United States News and World Report.
- A culture focused on communication, growth, and work/life balance.
- One thing sets North Shore Medical Center apart-our team based model of care which is founded on the principle that physicians, nurses, care managers, and other providers working together will provide higher quality and a better patient experience.
- It's time to join our team.
- The opportunity to teach and mentor IM residents.
- Being an active contributor to quality of care, patient safety and process improvement initiatives.
- Flexible scheduling options.
- Today, that team focus drives our hospitalist service to be leaders of quality of care, patient safety and process improvement initiatives throughout Nsmc.
- The benefits of Nsmc's membership in Partners Healthcare System, founded by Massachusetts General Hospital and Brigham and Women's Hospital.
- Do you share our philosophy?
- ONE Focus.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago