Hospitalist Jobs in Massachusetts
Friday · August 18, 2017
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: View of Harvard University from the footbridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Cambridge) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physician assistant support at both locations.
- Full time and part time opportunities available.
- Cambridge Health Alliance (CHA), a well respected, nationally recognized and award-winning public healthcare system, is recruiting for part time and full time hospitalists and nocturnists.
- At CHA we offer a supportive and collegial environment, a strong infrastructure, a fully integrated electronic medical record system (Epic) and competitive salary/benefits package.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Cambridge, MA.
- Schedule will consist of daytime and nighttime shifts, nocturnist positions are available.
- Opportunity to teach medical students and residents.
- CHA is a teaching affiliate of both Harvard Medical School (HMS) and Tufts University School of Medicine.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Our system is comprised of three campuses and an integrated network of both primary and specialty outpatient care practices in Cambridge, Somerville and Boston's Metro North Region.
- CHA's hospitalist department consists of 25+ clinicians.
- Academic Appointment at Harvard Medical School.
- Hospitalist/Nocturnist Opportunities.
- Two coverage locations approximately 5 miles apart.
- Ideal candidates will be Board Certified, patient centered and demonstrate a strong commitment to work with a multicultural, underserved patient population.
- Experience and interest in performing procedures and community ICU coverage preferred.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago