Hospitalist Jobs in Massachusetts
Tuesday · October 24, 2017
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: View of Harvard University from the footbridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Milford) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We are affiliated with Milford Regional, a 127-bed award winning community medical center with a new emergency department and intensive care unit.
- Sign-on bonus.
- A Board Certified or Board Eligible Hospitalist Medicine physician is needed in Milford, Massachusetts.
- There are a myriad of residential options from suburban neighborhoods to idyllic country living and home to some of the finest school systems.
- 50% vested after 5 years and 100% vested after 10 years.
- Rotating schedule with a 4-5 day work week.
- Retirement package of $15K/yr.
- 12 week schedule cycle with 2 weeks off.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Milford, MA.
- Outstanding professional support from experienced Hospital Medicine physicians.
- Competitive salaries and full benefits package.
- Teaching opportunity with Umass residents, medical and pharmacy students.
- Census 80-100.
- 1 group in quality three years in a row.
- Our Hospitalist Medicine physicians spend 2 weeks per year teaching Umass residents.
- Our Hospitalists enjoy a high quality of life balance.
- We work on a 12-week cycle with a rotating schedule.
- Milford Regional has partnerships with Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, Brigham and Women's Hospital and has collaborated with Boston Children's Physicians.
- We are located in one of the fastest growing regions in Massachusetts and all within a 45-minute drive to Boston, Worcester and Providence, Rhode Island.
- We have career Hospitalists and a high retention rate because of our shorter shifts and flexible and sustainable schedule that allows for quality time with your family.
- Assistant Professor of Medicine appointment at Umass.
- TRI-County Medical Associates, part of the Partners Network and recognized as a leader in innovative approaches to enhance patient and provider experience is recruiting Hospitalist Medicine Physicians for Milford Regional Hospital.
- Average 12 patients per day.
- The Hospitalist Medicine Physician will see an average of 12 patients per day while charting using MediTech EMR.
- Bonuses based on productivity and quality.
- 3500 CME plus 3 days.
- 160 days off per year.
- Join one of the best performing groups in the United States according to Mgma and the.
- We have outstanding professional support from experienced Hospitalist Medicine physicians as well as superior subspecialty support.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago