Hospitalist Jobs in Massachusetts
Friday · August 18, 2017
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: View of Harvard University from the footbridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Women and minorities are encouraged.
- Steward owns and operates 18 community hospitals across four states, serves over 800 communities, and has more than 23,000 employees.
- Electronic medical records.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Ayer, MA.
- Greater work/life balance by utilizing a block scheduling platform.
- Steward is recognized as one of the nation's leading accountable care organizations.
- The innovative, community-based Steward Health Care Network includes several thousand physicians who care for approximately 2 million patients annually.
- Steward Medical Group, the company's employed physician group, provides more than 1 million patient encounters per year and manages Steward Home Care and Hospice with 300,000 and 35,000 patient encounters respectively.
- Steward Health Care is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
- All inquiries will remain confidential.
- Exceptional compensation and benefits package including bonus structure.
- The Steward network includes more than 25 urgent care centers, 42 preferred skilled nursing facilities, substantial behavioral health offerings, and more than 3,700 beds under management.
- Steward's unique health care service delivery model leverages technology and care coordination to keep patients healthier and in the community.
- 401K retirement savings and profit sharing.
- Nashoba Valley Medical Center, Ayer, MA is currently seeking highly qualified Hospitalists for full-time and moonlighting Nocturnist coverage.
- Steward hospitals have received the country's top awards for quality and safety.
- Nashoba Valley Medical Center is a member of Steward Health Care a fully integrated national health care services organization committed to providing the highest quality of care in the communities where our patients live.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago