Hospitalist Jobs in Massachusetts
Friday · August 18, 2017
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: View of Harvard University from the footbridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Walpole) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- TeamHealth offers an excellent compensation including flexible scheduling for better work and life balance.
- Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant certification and Massachusetts license is required.
- We are seeking a talented full time Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant for our growing primary care and Geriatrics locations in the south Boston area.
- Enjoy a very flexible schedule while visiting multiple skilled nursing facilities, and work as part of a team in a collaborative care model.
- If you strive to deliver the best patient care to those in your community, and take pleasure in making a difference in the lives of your patients and their families, we are looking for you.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago
by Demo Test.