Hospitalist Jobs in Massachusetts
Friday · August 18, 2017
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: View of Harvard University from the footbridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Boston) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Perform dictation of H examinations.
- Supportive supervising physicians are available to mentor and collaborate to provide mentoring.
- Access SoundInstitute.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Boston, MA.
- Location and Lifestyle.
- Quality and patient satisfaction initiatives are an integral part of Sound's way of practicing Hospital Medicine.
- Will consider Family Practice or Geriatric Certification with recent acute care experience.
- Night shift opportunities available.
- Experience required: An ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years with recent acute care experience.
- Sound has wonderful opportunities in the Boston area in both Acute Hospitals of varying size and Long-term Acute Care Hospitals.
- Develop treatment plans.
- Supportive Hospital administration who want to see the Hospitalist team success and reach new heights for quality patient care.
- As an Advanced Practitioner with Sound Physicians, you will work in an environment that promotes the Sound Core Values of integrity, teamwork, service, quality and innovation enjoying a sustainable career with programs consistently staffed to levels that facilitate a manageable workload for our hospital teams.
- Featuring a comprehensive list of specialties, this hospital is a leader in addressing the health and medical needs of the community.
- Complete admissions from ED.
- Requirements of Advanced Practitioners.
- Perform such other responsibilities as reasonably assigned by the chief hospitalist and within NP/PA scope of practice.
- Perform dictation of discharge summary and procedure reports.
- Write progress notes.
- This is your opportunity to be a part of hospitalist services in this community hospital providing comprehensive general medical and surgical services.
- Perform evaluation and management services to patients requiring hospitalist services with the hospitalist practice.
- Write orders for inpatient and outpatient medicine.
- Enjoy the amenities of Boston with the ability to live in the suburbs and have a reverse traffic commute.
- Order routine and special laboratory studies.
- Learning platform for continuing education, and professional career development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME.
- Cross cover for the hospitalist team.
- Located within 30 minute drive of Boston.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago