Hospitalist Jobs in Massachusetts
Friday · August 18, 2017
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: View of Harvard University from the footbridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Pittsfield) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- A full spectrum of Specialties to support the team.
- The latest technology including a system-wide electronic health record.
- A closed ICU/CCU.
- Hours from Boston and New York City.
- We understand the importance of balancing work with a healthy personal lifestyle.
- Previous Hospitalist experience is preferred.
- 302-bed community teaching hospital.
- Located just 212.
- Excellent public and private schools.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Pittsfield, MA.
- Berkshire Health Systems is currently seeking BC/BE Internal Medicine physicians to join our comprehensive Hospitalist Department.
- World renowned music, art, theater, and museums.
- Day, Evening and Nocturnist positions.
- Berkshire Health Systems offers a competitive salary and benefits package, including relocation.
- A major teaching affiliate of the University of Massachusetts Medical School.
- 7 on/7 off 10 hour shift schedule.
- Year round recreational activities from skiing to kayaking, this is an ideal family location.
- Small town New England charm.
- Located in Western Massachusetts Berkshire Medical Center is the region's leading provider of comprehensive health care services.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago