Hospitalist Jobs in Massachusetts
Tuesday · October 24, 2017
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: View of Harvard University from the footbridge.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Salem) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year.
- Hospitalist, general medicine, physician, healthcare, health care, patient care, hospital, medical, doctor, MD, locum tenens.
- A hospitalist (locum tenens) is a physician that is generally Internal Medicine residency trained but can be from Family Medicine or other sub-specialty programs.
- Hospitalist - Physician - (Hospital Medicine) Locum Tenens.
- Large health system north of Boston needs an Internal Medicine Physician to cover Hospitalist shifts.
- They specialize in the care of patients who have been admitted into a hospital.
- With its cobblestone streets, elegant brownstones, acres of public greens and gardens and historical attractions, Boston combines the charm of yesteryear with the buzz of a highly sophisticated, modern city.
- Hospitalists complete residencies in internal medicine, much like primary care physicians.
- Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for contractor physicians and other specialists with whom we match to client opportunities.
- Enjoy the rewarding travel assignments that this New England city has to offer, while indulging in Boston's old-world ambiance.
- In addition, Staff Care locum tenens positions regularly receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team to handle all travel, lodging, rental, and transportation needs.
- AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.
- StartDate: 10/01/2017Available Shifts: Varied Shift.
- Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing.
- These general medicine professionals perform a variety of roles in the hospital and, accordingly, must be familiar with the entirety of human physiology and a wide range of illnesses and medical conditions.
- Locums will pick up open shifts as schedule is posted.
- Day and night shifts available.
- The typical volume is about 15-20 patients per day with no procedures/no ICU.
- When patients arrive to the hospital, a hospitalist will take care of them, prescribing treatment as needed, before referring them to a specialist or discharging them from the facility.
This locum job opening was posted
by Staff Care.