Hospitalist Jobs in Massachusetts
Friday · August 18, 2017
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: View of Harvard University from the footbridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Holyoke) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Flexible scheduling - 12 shifts/mo block schedule.
- Sound Physicians fosters an environment of engagement, where both individual and team contributions are encouraged and rewarded.
- As an innovative practice we offer flexible scheduling and accommodating shift options.
- Closed ICU with 24/7 intensivist coverage.
- This is the key to engagement.
- Invest in your future via Sound Physicians' Path to Partnership.
- 198 bed, mid-sized, community hospital with a brand new Emergency Department.
- We optimize workloads effectively, reducing inefficiencies and consistently exceeding expectations through service excellence to our providers.
- A learning platform for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME.
- Being a physician-led practice is a big part of who we are.
- Resident physicians and new grads welcome.
- Established 10 physician team with 2 advanced practitioners and hospitalist RN.
- Through People We Make a Difference.
- Track & attain incentive-based rewards based upon performance.
- No procedures.
- Commitment to our Front-Line Providers.
- Hospitalists and ED physicians will run codes, No.
- Make your new home in Western Massachusetts.
- Explore a scenic hike or neighborhood festivals at one of the local vibrant parks, enjoy the museums, and shop at one of New England's largest shopping centers all in the heart of Holyoke.
- Access SoundInstitute.
- Attractions range from scenic outdoor activities to rich cultural and educational avenues with 14 nearby colleges and universities.
- Lucrative pay structure- $305k(+), elevated sign on bonus, plus incentives, paid sick time, full benefits, CME and path to partnership!
- Located between NYC (3 hours) and Boston (1-1 hours), our hospital partner Holyoke offers a unique combination of history, arts, and recreation in a variety of different avenues.
- Our practice is built by all of us, and everyone is empowered to contribute and make our practice even better.
- We focus on optimizing the practice environment so our providers can feel really proud of the care they give.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Holyoke, MA.
- Our talented providers are the key to fulfilling our mission.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago