Hospitalist Jobs in Massachusetts
Friday · August 18, 2017
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: View of Harvard University from the footbridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Framingham) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Framingham unites for numerous municipal celebrations throughout the year, with a major focus on Flag Day activities in June.
- Framingham Union Hospital - Metrowest.
- As a Sound Physicians Hospitalist, you will work in a culture of integrity, teamwork, service, quality & innovation.
- The Team - The Hospital.
- Internal Medicine Residency in house - Hospitalist service is non-teaching however team has daily interactions with Residents.
- Framingham offers a unique blend of urban and rural qualities.
- Family Medicine physicians will be considered with at least one year hospitalist experience.
- Track + attain incentive-based rewards based upon performance.
- Nocturnist coverage.
- Join a dedicated, quality driven team at the largest community healthcare system between Worcester and Boston serving 26 communities.
- Framingham offers recreational activities of all sorts for its residents from the many organized team sports leagues to the nationally renowned Garden in the Woods.
- Resident physicians and new grads welcome.
- Access SoundInstitute.
- The major town employers are primarily medical, retail, educational, business and biotechnical activities with some manufacturing as well.
- The vibrant retail area along Route 9 lies close by quiet residential areas and the town common.
- Full subspecialty support represented on medical staff.
- Learning platform for continuing education, and professional career development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME.
- The town of Framingham, with a population of 65,000, is located midway between Boston and Worcester and is the hub of the Metro-West region.
- 7 days PTO per year.
- Hospitalist runs codes.
- Blocked schedule with 7on/7off for a sustainable career with programs consistently staffed to levels that facilitate a manageable workload and true work/life balance.
- Semi-closed ICU.
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians' Path to Partnership.
- You will work with a physician-centric administration that supports leadership training and seeks to work collaboratively with physician leaders to affect positive changes for the medical staff and its community.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Framingham, MA.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago