Hospitalist Jobs in Massachusetts
Friday · August 18, 2017
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: View of Harvard University from the footbridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Boston) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Quality and Patient Satisfaction initiatives are an integral part of Sound's way of practicing Hospital Medicine.
- Day and night shift opportunities available.
- Access SoundInstitute.
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians' Path to Partnership.
- Located within 30 minute drive of Boston.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Boston, MA.
- Sound has wonderful opportunities in the Boston area in both Acute Hospitals of varying size and Long-term Acute Care Hospitals.
- Resident physicians and new grads encouraged.
- Enjoy the amenities of Boston with the ability to live in the suburbs and have a reverse traffic commute.
- Open to internal and/or family medicine trained physicians.
- 7 on/7 off block schedule to provide work / life balance for our Physicians.
- The Team - The Hospital.
- As a Sound Physicians Hospitalist, you will work in a culture of integrity, teamwork, service, quality & innovation.
- Supportive Hospital administration who want to see the Hospitalist team success and reach new heights for quality patient care.
- Track + attain incentive-based rewards based upon performance.
- Learning platform for continuing education, and professional career development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME.
- You will work with a physician-centric administration that supports leadership training and seeks to work collaboratively with physician leaders to affect positive changes for the medical staff and its community.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago