Hospitalist Jobs in Massachusetts
Friday · August 18, 2017
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: View of Harvard University from the footbridge.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (South of Boston) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Jason Barrett-Corn.
- 7on/7off schedule available.
- Great Compensation.
- Abim Required.
- 16 - 22 paitients per day - Depends on the facility (Currently have 4 different facilities).
- Lodging, travel and malpractice included.
- Closed ICU.
- Day shifts: (7a - 7p).
- Additional Hospitalist needed in DE (Will pay for the License), NH, NY and nationwide**.
- We provide excellent malpractice coverage, are self-insured, cover travel, lodging, and reimbursement for obtaining additional state licenses.
- Staffing Consultant.
- Nocs: (7p - 7a).
- We are a physician owned and operated company striving to place Locums doctors nationwide.
- Work: |.
This locum job opening was posted
4 days ago