Hospitalist Jobs in Massachusetts
Friday · August 18, 2017
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: View of Harvard University from the footbridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Boston) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Sound Physicians is a nationwide-group of Physicians dedicated to the principles of quality, service, team work, innovation, and integrity.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Boston, MA.
- Ready to grow and make a difference in the communities you serve?
- Outstanding school systems and great place to raise a family.
- Block scheduling & Flexible scheduling options.
- You can be part of great suburban living while just outside of all of the big city amenities you could imagine.
- Since our founding in 2001 by Physician and CEO, Dr. Rob Bessler, Sound Physicians has sought to improve the healthcare environment for our providers and our patients alike.
- Manageable workload - 15-17 patient - limited admits.
- Whether your niche is sporting events, theatre, history, eating out or just simply enjoying the great outdoors - Boston has it all!
- In Boston, Massachusetts, the options are endless - enjoy the 4 seasons with an abundance of activities in this historic region.
- Not only will you become a part of an established organization with a strong reputation in the medical community, this position also provides you with full benefits as well as liability insurance.
- By closely monitoring quality metrics, we can determine better methods of care and assure physicians a healthy work/life balance.
- We have the basics covered, too.
- Lucrative pay structure- $300k(+), plus incentives, paid sick time, full benefits, CME and path to partnership!
- Who are we?
- Don't make Boston your vacation - make it your home!
- No procedures required.
- Closed ICU.
- Located South of Boston and North of Rhode Island.
- After two years of service with Sound, you'll also have the opportunity to become a partner in our organization - ensuring yet another way that your voice is heard.
- You'll find a sustainable and enriching career with Sound Physicians.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago