Hospitalist Jobs in Massachusetts
Tuesday · October 24, 2017
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: View of Harvard University from the footbridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Salary is competitive, based on training and experience.
- This is considered a full-time position.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Massachusetts.
- Hospitalists generally work one week and are off one week, alternating between the two hospitals.
- Both hospitals have Emergency Rooms and ICU's, but Intensivists manage the complex ICU patients.
- EMR is eClinicalworks in the out-patient setting.
- We participate in all major national and regional healthcare quality initiatives.
- For those Hospitalists interested in remaining productive during your weeks off, opportunities may exist for additional shifts.
- ICU admissions by the Hospitalists are rare, with no invasive procedures or intubations.
- Fall River is in a lovely area of the country, surrounded by water of various sorts.
- Malpractice, health insurance, and CME are covered and a 401K is available.
- Titanium is assisiting is a 150-provider multispecialty group in southeast Massachusetts, seeking to add Hospitalist physicians to our established team.
- One hospital uses Meditech and the other uses Epic, both requiring Computer Physician Order Entry (Cpoe) and real-time creation of notes.
- Significant emphasis is placed on patient satisfaction.
- An affiliate of Steward Healthcare for contracting purposes, but is entirely physician-owned and managed.
- As a group, they are medically- and financially-solid and are in a growth phase.
- We are 20 minutes from Providence, Rhode Island, an hour from Boston, and 30 minutes from Cape Cod.
- There is a separate dedicated Nocturnist program.
- The group has readily-available specialists to assist in patient management.
- Admitting patients to two hospitals in Fall River, Massachusetts - Charlton Memorial Hospital (350 beds) and our in-Network hospital, St. Anne's (150 beds).
- There is no major trauma, and the Boston hospitals are resources for complex patients who require transfer for tertiary care.
- We use an app- and web-based charge-capture and billing system for our Hospitalists (IngeniousMed) in order to maximize efficiency.
- There is a day shift and a "swing" shift from mid-morning to early evening.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago