Hospitalist Jobs in Massachusetts
Wednesday · September 20, 2017
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: View of Harvard University from the footbridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Boston) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Relocation package and commencement available.
- Sound Physicians is seeking exceptionally qualified candidates for an opportunity to lead our well established program in Norwood, Massachusetts, just 25 minutes outside of Boston!
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Boston, MA.
- You will also be able to develop policies and guidelines while improving efficiencies through monitoring quality and efficiency metrics.
- Sound Physicians has robust internal support team.
- Lead this established team at a top-notch hospital.
- If yes, please apply!
- Flexible blocked scheduling with focus on continuity of care.
- Productivity and quality bonuses.
- As a Chief Hospitalist with Sound Physicians you will hire, mentor and develop your team.
- You will benefit from employment with a physician-led organization recognized as a thought leader in the acute episode of care with substantial support and strong infrastructure.
- Tangier physician scheduling system and staffing coordinator that handles all scheduling.
- Focus your skills on elevating the team to deliver patient-centered, quality care.
- Active Massachusestts license or in process of applying.
- Do you have prior Chief Hospitalist experience preferred or 4+ years Hospitalist experience with career aspirations to lead a team?
- Hospitalist RN to help with clinical efficiency and workflow.
- Board certified internal medicine.
- Semi-closed ICU.
- If you are a progressive physician leader who wants internal mobility, then Sound Physicians is the right choice for you.
- Manageable workloads that allow you to focus on dedication to quality and patient outcomes.
- Director of Operations and Practice Coordinator to support you and your team.
This perm job opening was posted
13 days ago