Hospitalist Jobs in Massachusetts
Wednesday · September 20, 2017
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: View of Harvard University from the footbridge.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Beautiful) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Locums to perm opportunity.
- This is a beautiful location in close proximity to multiple points of interest.
- 10 days on, 10 days of.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- IM or FP welcomed.
- Board certification preferred.
- There are NPs on staff to support the Hospitalists.
- Weatherby Healthcare covers malpractice, travel, and housing while on assignment.
- Weatherby Healthcare is currently assisting a facility in Massachusetts that is in need of a Hospitalist to assist with locum tenens coverage.
- The work schedule will be 7 AM to 7 PM with emergency. Locum tenens physician will see an average of 10 to 12 patients per day.
- Competitive compensation.
- EMR charting: Epic.
- Acls certification required.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Regular floor and ICU.
This locum job opening was posted
by Weatherby Healthcare.