Hospitalist Jobs in Massachusetts
Wednesday · September 20, 2017
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: View of Harvard University from the footbridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- All Inquiries will remain confidential.
- Nashoba Valley is a member of Steward Health Care a fully integrated national health care services organization committed to providing the highest quality of care in the communities where our patients live.
- The innovative, community-based Steward Health Care Network includes several thousand physicians who care for approximately 2 million patients annually.
- Steward hospitals have received the country's top awards for quality and safety.
- Women and minorities are encouraged.
- Megan D'Eramo, Regional Director, Network Development.
- Nashoba Valley Medical Center is a community hospital serving 16 communities in North Central Massachusetts.
- Steward's unique health care service delivery model leverages technology and care coordination to keep patients healthier and in the community.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Ayer, MA.
- Steward Health Care is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
- Nashoba Valley Medical Center in Ayer, MA, is seeking a Medical Director of Hospitalist Service to join our expanding department in a leadership role.
- This is a full time position Monday through Friday from 8-4.
- Steward owns and operates 18 community hospitals across four states, serves over 800 communities, and has more than 23,000 employees.
- Steward is recognized as one of the nation's leading accountable care organizations.
- Nashoba Valley Medical Center boasts a highly qualified medical staff with 115 active and associate member physicians offering community-based primary care and a wide range of specialty services.
- The Steward network includes more than 25 urgent care centers, 42 preferred skilled nursing facilities, substantial behavioral health offerings, and more than 3,700 beds under management.
- The ideal candidate will be a team player with strong verbal and written communication skills, as well as a track record of providing leadership and quality care.
- In joining the Steward family, you will enjoy a compensation package that is extremely competitive, with a generous base salary, CME and professional expenses, malpractice, health and dental insurance, a matching 401K and 409A tax deferred retirement plan and more.
- Steward Medical Group, the company's employed physician group, provides more than 1 million patient encounters per year and manages Steward Home Care and Hospice with 300,000 and 35,000 patient encounters respectively.
This perm job opening was posted
5 days ago