Hospitalist Jobs in Massachusetts
Wednesday · September 20, 2017
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: View of Harvard University from the footbridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Ayer) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Housing, travel, and local transportation.
- Codes required.
- Assignment schedule is Monday-Friday, 8am to 4pm with no. Hospitalists will run codes but facility has a closed ICU and does not require procedures.
- Closed ICU, no procedures.
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Covering physician must be board certified in FM or IM.
- Ideal physician has an active MA state license in hand.
- An exciting locum tenens hospitalist physician opportunity is now available in Massachusetts.
- Let your recruiter know if this assignment sounds like a good fit for you.
- BC in FM or IM.
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing.
- Licensing assistance.
- EMR system is Meditech.
- 14 patients per day on average.
This perm job opening was posted
7 days ago