Hospitalist Jobs in Massachusetts
Wednesday · March 21, 2018
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: View of Harvard University from the footbridge.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Oak Bluffs) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- EMR: Epic.
- Hospitalist - Physician - (Hospital Medicine) Locum Tenens.
- Preferred: Two years Hospitalist experience and Epic experience preferred.
- StartDate: Asap Available Shifts: 8 Hour/Day.
- We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year.
- Length of Assignment: 3 months from start date.
- BC/BE IM (Will NO Longer Consider FP).
- AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.
- Start Month: As soon as credentialed.
- Life support.
- Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing.
- Paid travel.
- Fifteen shifts per month required.
- Hospitalist, general medicine, physician, healthcare, health care, patient care, hospital, medical, doctor, MD, locum tenens.
- Open ICU.
- In addition, Staff Care locum tenens positions regularly receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team to handle all travel, lodging, rental, and transportation needs.
- Will be first responder to codes.
- Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for contractor physicians and other specialists with whom we match to client opportunities.
- Annual Volume (Trauma level designation): Critical Access Hospital.
- However the schedule is variable right now therefore there is flexibility with when providers are available.
- Credentialing Timeframe: 1 month.
- Rare intubation / Acls related procedures.
This locum job opening was posted
by Staff Care.