Hospitalist Jobs in Massachusetts
Thursday · December 14, 2017
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: View of Harvard University from the footbridge.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Brighton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- StartDate: Asap Available Shifts: 12 Hour/Day.
- Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for contractor physicians and other specialists with whom we match to client opportunities.
- In addition, Staff Care locum tenens positions regularly receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team to handle all travel, lodging, rental, and transportation needs.
- MA license.
- Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing.
- A neighborhood in Boston proper, Brighton was annexed to the larger city in the late 1800s.
- Brighton boasts much in the way of historical architecture and culture seekers are advised to check out picturesque Commonwealth Avenue.
- Neuro hospitalist, vascular neurology, neurologist, neurology, brain, nervous system, physician, healthcare, health care, patient care, hospital, medical, doctor, MD, locum tenens.
- Please reach out to a Staff Care representative for any interest, availability, or referrals!
- Sports fans will find themselves never without a game to attend, with the Celtics, Red Sox, and Patriots home facilities just a stones' throw away.
- Brighton enjoys all the amenities of Boston, including myriad shopping, dining and nightlife options.
- Position will be for 7 on/7 off shift work.
- Neuro Hospitalist - Physician - (Neurology - Neuro) Locum Tenens.
- AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.
- We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year.
- A medical facility in a suburb of Boston is needing Neuro Hospitalist coverage starting as soon as possible.
- The beautiful Charles River separates Brighton from Cambridge and offers many scenic views as well as fishing and swimming options.
- Board Certified in Neurology.
This locum job opening was posted
by Staff Care.