Hospitalist Jobs in Massachusetts
Thursday · December 14, 2017
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: View of Harvard University from the footbridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Burlington) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Lahey Health also includes outpatient centers, primary care providers and specialists, behavioral health services, post-acute programs such as home health services, skilled nursing and rehabilitation facilities, and senior care resources located throughout northeastern Massachusetts and southern New Hampshire.
- Should have attained fellowship in the Society of Hospital Medicine and/or fellowship of the American College of Physicians.
- In collaboration with administrative and finance staff, develop and manage to the annual budget for the Division.
- The Chair of Hospital Medicine at Lahey Health reports to the Chair of the Department of Medicine.
- Provide high quality clinical care.
- Winchester Hospital, perennially voted the top hospital to work for in Massachusetts.
- Actively support the educational mission of the Division in the teaching of medical students and residents, and in Lahey's CME programs.
- Burlington, MA 01805.
- The Division of Hospital Medicine at Lahey Health, headquartered in Burlington Massachusetts, is actively seeking an experienced physician leader to manage and operate Hospital Medicine Services within our geographically distributed system of hospitals located North of Boston.
- Chair, Department of Medicine.
- Serve as a supportive role model and mentor to other members of the Division.
- Develop and conduct annual performance evaluations for all clinicians.
- Interested candidates are encouraged.
- And Beverly Hospital, recognized by Blue Cross and Blue Shield for two years running as the top quality hospital in all of Massachusetts.
- Should possess strong clinical, managerial and leadership skills, and demonstrate a high level of emotional and social intelligence.
- Collaborate effectively with the other Divisions within the Department of Medicine, and with the Departments of Emergency Medicine and Surgery, as well as community practitioners.
- Must be Board Certified in Internal Medicine and eligible for licensure in Massachusetts.
- Lead the recruitment and retention of physicians and advanced practitioners.
- Lahey Hospital and Medical Center.
- Work and collaborate with physician, nursing and administrative leadership as a triad in achieving high quality, patient centric, and cost effective care.
- Lahey is dedicated to the goal of building a culturally diverse and pluralistic organization committed to caring for patients and ourselves in a multicultural environment.
- The Hospital Medicine group is comprised of approximately 63 physician FTEs, and 24 FTE advanced care providers responsible for approximately 11,000 discharges annually, and all committed to providing high quality patient-centered care.
- Our hospitalists enjoy a high level of collegiality and a supportive environment in which individual contributions are recognized and true team spirit is fostered and expected.
- We strongly encourage applications from minorities and women.
- Develop and implement quality improvement goals and objectives that are aligned with Lahey's organizational strategy.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Burlington, MA.
- Develop a program of research which is inclusive and aligned with the clinical and quality improvement mission of the Division.
- Lahey Health is a progressive and highly regarded integrated healthcare system offering a continuum of care that includes three Truven Health Analytics top 100 hospital organizations in the country: Lahey Hospital & Medical Center, a renowned 317-bed, Tufts-affiliated Teaching Hospital.
- Should have a minimum of 5 years' experience working as a hospitalist, and at least 2 years' experience in a leadership role.
- David T Martin, MD, Frcp, Macp.
This perm job opening was posted
12 days ago