Hospitalist Jobs in Massachusetts
Thursday · December 14, 2017
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: View of Harvard University from the footbridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- Note: this location does not allow for J1 Visa applicants).
- Physician must be BC/BE Abim/Abfm.
- Improving Patient, Client & Clinician Satisfaction.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Massachusetts.
- We are seeking a passionate full-time Hospitalist North of Boston.
- We would consider other scheduling options.
- You will be primarily scheduled at the Main campus in Methuen, but will have the ability to cover at the Haverhill location ( or any of our other client facilities, ).
- This is a direct-hire position with our group, New England Inpatient Specialists - we are not a recruiting agency.
- Neis is a large Hospital Medicine group staffing several hospitals in Massachusetts.
- We are seeking an experienced MD/DO for a 7/on-7/off schedule.
- Our corporate office is located in North Andover, Massachusetts.
- We have both long-term employees and well-established hospital clients.
- This physician will be credentialed at the Methuen and Haverhill campuses of our client hospital.
- We offer competitive salary, full benefits including 401K, and incentives.
- This allows for unlimited income potential and the ease of working within the Neis network.
- This current position is located only 25mi north of Boston, only 5mi to the New Hampshire border, and easily accessible to ALL that New England has to offer!
This perm job opening was posted
13 days ago