Hospitalist Jobs in Massachusetts
Thursday · December 14, 2017
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: View of Harvard University from the footbridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Massachusetts) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Other team?
- On Rapid Response team?
- X Yes at night.
- Yes __x_No.
- 3 months.
- Night hospitalist assigned to cover ICU admits.
- Running Codes Required?
- If yes, which one: Meditech.
- Number of day teams.
- Number of night teams.
- Number of ICU beds: 10.
- Number of beds in hospital: 120 medical beds.
- XYes ___No.
- Open or Closed ICU: Closed (at night hospitalists do admits and sign out to Steward e-ICU).
- Yes _x__No.
- 3 rounding teams 7a-7p (geographically assigned).
- Day: 16-18.
- Medical Doctor Associates (MDA) is looking for a hospitalist South of Boston, MA.
- 1 behavioral units provider NP M-F + weekend moonlighting.
- Used for: Everything computerized (notes, orders, labs).
- Who Runs the Codes?
- Night 14 (hospitalists do ALL admits -private (tuck in) and hospitalist.
- Day: 55-60.
- AM: 7a-7p 7on/7off.
- Night: after 11PM hospitalists cross cover full house (120 medical + 50 psych beds).
- Any Specialty Backup?
- Will you take FP trained physicians?
- X Yes ___No.
- 2 nocturnists.
- How long does it take to Credential?
- If so, which ones?
- Admits (on average/daily).
- Procedures Required?
- EMR System?
- Shift Schedule.
- 2 ER admit teams (7a-7p + 10a-10p).
- Patient Census.
- If Yes, what type and when?
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Medical Doctor Associates.