Hospitalist Jobs in Massachusetts
Thursday · December 14, 2017
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: View of Harvard University from the footbridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Oak Bluffs) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Licensing assistance.
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing.
- Intubations, central lines, thoracentesis, ICU coverage, and code response required.
- BC/BE required.
- Your assignment schedule will consist of 15 variable shifts per month, and you will see up to 21 patients per day.
- The facility uses Epic EMR.
- We are providing locum tenens staffing assistance to a Massachusetts-based hospital that is currently seeking a hospitalist to assist with temporary coverage.
- Acls required.
- The assignment requirements include intubations, central lines, thoracentesis, ICU coverage, and code response.
- When working with CompHealth, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience in the industry.
- You must be board certified or board eligible with current Acls certification.
- Ideally, you will have an active MA state license.
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- MA state license and CSP needed.
- DEA required.
- EMR is Epic.
- Housing, travel, and local transportation.
This perm job opening was posted
1 day ago