Hospitalist Jobs in Massachusetts
Tuesday · October 16, 2018
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: View of Harvard University from the footbridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Lawrence) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Clinical affiliation with Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center and with Floating Hospital for Children at Tufts Medical Center.
- Block schedule.
- The hospital enjoys many of the highest patient safety and quality ratings in our region.
- Located close to New Hampshire border and less than 30 miles to downtown Boston.
- Excellent base salary plus bonuses.
- Hospitalist-Nocturnist openings - growing hospitalist program north of Boston.
- 175 bed non profit hospital.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.