Hospitalist Jobs in Massachusetts
Thursday · December 14, 2017
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: View of Harvard University from the footbridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Methuen) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- TeamHealth has an excellent leadership opportunity for a full-time OB/Gyn Hospitalist Medical Director to join our team at Holy Family Hospital and Medical Center in Methuen, Massachusetts.
- Other requirements include a willingness to drive patient safety and quality initiatives as required by the TeamHealth Patient Safety Organization, insurability for malpractice insurance, at least 2 years of active practice, and a successful record of accomplishment.
- Qualifications also include active and current skills in the full breadth of the OB/GYN specialty, a current Massachusetts license to practice.
- TeamHealth is the industry leader in providing integrated hospital-based services.
- Employed position, competitive salary to include full benefits package: medical, dental, 401K, wellness, life insurance, CME, and professional liability insurance with tail coverage provided.
- Put the passion back into practicing medicine by taking control of your time and enjoy the freedom and flexibility of being an OB/GYN Hospitalist.
- Ideal candidate will be board-certified, able to demonstrate clinical excellence with superior communication skills, and have a focus on providing quality care placing the patient above all other considerations.
This perm job opening was posted
10 days ago