Hospitalist Jobs in Massachusetts
Wednesday · March 21, 2018
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: View of Harvard University from the footbridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Methuen) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- TeamHealth is the industry leader in providing integrated hospital-based services offering the ability to grow professionally through CME and training created and provided by the TeamHealth Institute.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time OB/Gyn Hospitalist to join our team at Holy Family Hospital in Methuen, Massachusetts.
- Ideal candidates will be Board Certified in OB/GYN, able to demonstrate clinical excellence with superior communication skills, and a focus on providing quality care placing the patient above all other considerations.
- Qualifications include a current Massachusetts license to practice, active and current skills in the full breadth of the OB/GYN specialty with skill set and confidence to be the only covering provider in the event of an emergency.
- Other requirements include ability to collaborate with nursing, and support in-house. Other requirements include a willingness to drive patient safety and quality initiatives as required by the TeamHealth Patient Safety Organization, insurability for malpractice insurance, at least 2 years of active practice, and a successful record of accomplishment.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago