Hospitalist Jobs in Massachusetts
Tuesday · October 16, 2018
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: View of Harvard University from the footbridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Norwood) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Quality and Patient Satisfaction initiatives.
- Days or Nights available.
- Open to internal and/or family medicine trained physicians.
- Seeking a Chief of Hospitalist Medicine for a physician-centric administration that supports leadership training and seeks to work collaboratively with physician leaders to affect positive changes for the medical staff and its community.
- Professional career development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME.
- Chief of Hospitalist Medicine Needed 30 Minutes West of Boston.
- 7 on/7 off block schedule.
- Those with strong leadership abilities are encouraged.
- Located only 30 minutes from Boston.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.