Hospitalist Jobs in Massachusetts
Wednesday · March 21, 2018
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: View of Harvard University from the footbridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Norwood) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Open to internal and/or family medicine trained physicians.
- Located only 30 minutes from Boston.
- Professional career development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME.
- Those with strong leadership abilities are encouraged.
- Quality and Patient Satisfaction initiatives.
- 7 on/7 off block schedule.
- Days or Nights available.
- Chief of Hospitalist Medicine Needed 30 Minutes West of Boston.
- Seeking a Chief of Hospitalist Medicine for a physician-centric administration that supports leadership training and seeks to work collaboratively with physician leaders to affect positive changes for the medical staff and its community.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.