Hospitalist Jobs in Massachusetts
Sunday · May 27, 2018
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: View of Harvard University from the footbridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Norwood) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Open to internal and/or family medicine trained physicians.
- Professional career development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME.
- Those with strong leadership abilities are encouraged.
- 7 on/7 off block schedule.
- Days or Nights available.
- Quality and Patient Satisfaction initiatives.
- Chief of Hospitalist Medicine Needed 30 Minutes West of Boston.
- Located only 30 minutes from Boston.
- Seeking a Chief of Hospitalist Medicine for a physician-centric administration that supports leadership training and seeks to work collaboratively with physician leaders to affect positive changes for the medical staff and its community.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.