Hospitalist Jobs in Massachusetts
Friday · July 20, 2018
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: View of Harvard University from the footbridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Norwood) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Professional career development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME.
- Average nights - 14 Admits - Covered by two providers.
- 7 on/7 off block schedule.
- Nocturnists Needed 30 Minutes West of Boston - 300K.
- Quality and Patient Satisfaction initiatives.
- Resident physicians and new grads encouraged.
- Open to internal and/or family medicine trained physicians.
- Located only 30 minutes from Boston.
- Night shift opportunities available.
- Seeking a Nocturnist for a physician-centric administration that supports leadership training and seeks to work collaboratively with physician leaders to affect positive changes for the medical staff and its community.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.