Hospitalist Jobs in Massachusetts
Tuesday · January 16, 2018
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: View of Harvard University from the footbridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Springfield) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Springfield, MA.
- Our practice model empowers our physicians to work at their highest level, while allowing time for professional development and family life.
- Trinity Health Of New England-the region's largest nonprofit health system-is seeking a BC/BE Internal Medicine physician to join our Hospitalist Medicine team as a Nocturnist at Mercy Medical Center in Springfield, Massachusetts.
- EEO-AA-M/F/D/V Pre-employment drug screening.
- Whether you are focused on providing outstanding patient-centered care or driven to grow into a leadership role, you will thrive at Trinity Health Of New England.
- Our hospitalist program grew out of the desire to make the hospital safer and more efficient for inpatients.
- Trinity Health Of New England is proud of its history of provider collaboration.
- Mercy Medical Center, a 300 bed acute care facility, started its hospitalist program in 1993, making it one of the first in the nation to provide 24/7 care by in-house doctors Board Certified in Internal Medicine.
- We currently have over 30 physicians and a team of 10 dedicated advanced practitioners who provide dedicated support to our hospitalists.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago