Hospitalist Jobs in Massachusetts
Saturday · February 24, 2018
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: View of Harvard University from the footbridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Massachusetts.
- Hospitalist has a very experienced Medical Director.
- EMR in place.
- Opportunity: Hospital is seeking a full-time employed Hospitalist to join 16 other hospitalist.
- Location: True suburb of Boston, Massachusetts - 30 minutes from Downtown!
- See an average of 14-17 patients per day.
- More depending on experience) Relocation assistance offered.
- More to be discussed directly with candidates.
- Compensation: Position is employed by the hospital with a negotiable base salary of $250,000.
- Academic affiliations.
- Schedule will be blocked from 7am to 7pm, 7 days on / 7 days off.
- Fully comprehensive benefits include: malpractice, 3 weeks PTO, CME stipend, pension, retirement package, health, dental, life and disability insurance.
- Excellent support staff in place.
This perm job opening was posted
5 days ago