Hospitalist Jobs in Massachusetts
Saturday · February 24, 2018
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: View of Harvard University from the footbridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Go out for a night on the town?
- Boston is a quick trip down the road.
- Local restaurants, parks, entertainment, and good schools make this area a phenomenal location to live and work.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Massachusetts.
- Want to catch a professional sports game?
- Or even travel via a major airport?
- Schedule will be Monday through Friday.
- Academic affiliations with residency programs and substantial support system.
- Opportunity: Medical Director opportunity to oversee Hospitalist program consisting of approximately 20-25 physicians and midlevels.
- Avoid all the headaches of the city but enjoy all the perks that a metropolitan area offers, this is the perfect blend!
- Facility: Wonderful 180+ bed community hospital just minutes from downtown Boston.
- Time will be evenly split between administrative and practice skills.
- Location: Minutes to Boston, this beautiful and diverse community is a welcome sight for visitors and locals alike.
- Compensation: Lucrative base salary plus bonus opportunities.
- Practicing candidates encouraged.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago