Hospitalist Jobs in Massachusetts
Saturday · February 24, 2018
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: View of Harvard University from the footbridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Avoid all the headaches of the city but enjoy all the perks that a metropolitan area offers, this is the perfect blend!
- Opportunity: 7on/7off block schedule, no ICU management, no procedures.
- Teaching residents is available over the weekends.
- 14 day shifts per month, Great subspecialty support.
- 24/7 intensivist support.
- Location: 25 miles outside of Boston, this beautiful and diverse community is a welcome sight for visitors and locals alike.
- Compensation: Excellent base salary with 10% bonus.
- Local restaurants, parks, entertainment, and good schools make this area a phenomenal location to live and work.
- Go out for a night on the town?
- Want to catch a professional sports game?
- H1B visa candidates encouraged.
- Facility: Wonderful 180+ bed hospital with academic affiliations outside Metro Boston.
- Boston is a quick trip down the road.
- Or even travel via a major airport?
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Massachusetts.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago