Hospitalist Jobs in Massachusetts
Saturday · February 24, 2018
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: View of Harvard University from the footbridge.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Boston) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Medical Doctor Associates (MDA), part of one of the nation's largest healthcare staffing companies, Cross Country Healthcare, has been providing physician and advanced practice locum tenens, temporary and temp-to-perm staffing services for almost 30 years.
- Patients per shift: 20 consults per day.
- These commitments are evidenced by our inclusion in Inavero's Best of Staffing Lists for both Talent and Clients.
- Travel, housing and insurance are provided.
- Consult's, will take calls from the ED ( will treat patients during the day).
- Typically work Mon- Fri, required to work every other weekend.
- Must be board certified or eligible in Cardiology and have an active MD license.
- Medical Doctor Associates is seeking a Cardiologist to help with as many shifts as possible, flexible schedule.
- Medical Doctor Associates is also a member of the National Association of Locum Tenens Organizations.
- In addition, our in house Credentials Verification Organization, Credent, has been certified by the National Committee on Quality Assurance (Ncqa) since 2001.
- Inpatient, non-invasive.
- No Midlevel supervision.
- We have earned the trust of medical professionals and facilities alike with our dedication to quality and ongoing satisfaction.
- Report to Chair of Cardiology, Chair of Internal Medicine & SVP and Chief Medical Officer.
This locum job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Medical Doctor Associates.