Hospitalist Jobs in Massachusetts
Sunday · April 22, 2018
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: View of Harvard University from the footbridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Natick) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The facility uses Meditech EMR for charting.
- MA state license needed.
- Let us show you how to join the physicians placed by CompHealth who make nearly six million patient visits annually.
- Housing, travel, and local transportation.
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing.
- The schedule is 7am-7pm and 7pm-7am, and the covering physician will see an average of 9-11 patients per shift.
- For this assignment, you need to have an active MA state license.
- A Massachusetts facility is in need of a locum tenens hospitalist to assist with their growing program.
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- BC/BE required.
- ICU rounding and code response required.
- Licensing assistance.
- The ideal physician is board certified or board eligible.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago