Hospitalist Jobs in Massachusetts
Sunday · April 22, 2018
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: View of Harvard University from the footbridge.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Coastal) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Locums to perm opportunity.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Locums will see an average of four to eight admissions per night.
- EMR: Sorian.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- They will consider someone looking at two blocks of five a month.
- The shift times needed are from 7:30 PM to 7:30 AM The ideal coverage will be 14 plus shifts per month.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Competitive compensation.
- They are looking for a February or March start date.
- A Massachusetts-based medical facility is currently seeking a hospitalist to assist with locum tenens coverage and to possibly join their team.
- Open ICU with minimal coverage is needed and no procedures will be required.
- Acls required.
- No procedures required.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- They will consider an IM or FP as long as the FP has experience.
- Board certification required.
- Nocturnist needed.
This locum job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Weatherby Healthcare.