Hospitalist Jobs in Massachusetts
Sunday · April 22, 2018
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: View of Harvard University from the footbridge.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Candidates must be comfortable covering the ICU and hold an active MA medical license.
- Residents and advanced practice support is available.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- EMR: Sorian.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- IM or FP with experience.
- Competitive compensation.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- ICU coverage required.
- 12-hour night shifts.
- They will consider board certified IMs, or FPs with experience.
- Locums to perm potential.
- No procedures or codes are required.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- The shift time is from 7:30 PM to 7:30 AM, ideally on a seven day on, seven day off rotation.
- There will be an average of 10 admissions per night.
- Board certification required.
- A Massachusetts-based medical facility is currently seeking a hospitalist to assist with locum tenens coverage and to possibly join their team.
- Acls certification required.
- 7 on/7 off rotation ideal.
This locum job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Weatherby Healthcare.