Hospitalist Jobs in Massachusetts
Sunday · May 27, 2018
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: View of Harvard University from the footbridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Or even travel via a major airport?
- 7on/7off block schedule, no procedures.
- Boston is a quick trip down the road.
- Academic affiliations with residency programs and substantial support system.
- Location: Minutes to Boston, this beautiful and diverse community is a welcome sight for visitors and locals alike.
- 24/7 intensivist support (intensivists on.
- Go out for a night on the town?
- Local restaurants, parks, entertainment, and good schools make this area a phenomenal location to live and work.
- Facility: Wonderful 180+ bed community hospital just minutes from downtown Boston.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Massachusetts.
- Great subspecialty support.
- Compensation: Lucrative base salary with 10% bonus potential!
- Opportunity: Searching for nocturnist providers.
- Avoid all the headaches of the city but enjoy all the perks that a metropolitan area offers, this is the perfect blend!
- Want to catch a professional sports game?
- J1/H1 candidates encouraged.
- Teaching residents is available with a Family Medicine residency!
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago