Hospitalist Jobs in Massachusetts
Saturday · August 18, 2018
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: View of Harvard University from the footbridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- 401K retirement savings and profit sharing.
- The community offers excellent schools, both private and public and is easily accessible to the seacoast and mountain region.
- Steward Health Care is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
- The Steward Hospital Group operates hospitals in Malta and states across the United States including Arizona, Arkansas, Florida, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Texas, and Utah.
- Women and minorities are encouraged.
- The Steward Health Care Network includes thousands of physicians who help to provide more than 12 million patient encounters per year.
- The company employs approximately 40,000 health care professionals.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Ayer, MA.
- Steward Health Care, the largest for-profit private hospital operator in the United States, is a physician-led health care services organization committed to providing the highest quality of care in the communities where patients live.
- The total number of paneled lives within Steward's integrated care network is projected to reach 3 million in 2018.
- Exceptional compensation and benefits package including bonus structure.
- Nashoba Valley Medical Center is located approximately 45 minutes, northwest of Boston, in a fast-growing, family-oriented community.
- Nashoba Valley Medical Center in Ayer, MA is currently seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Hospitalist to provide 7 on 7 off coverage, leadership opportunities also available for experienced candidates.
- Electronic medical records.
- Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts, Steward operates 38 community hospitals in the United States and the country of Malta that regularly receive top awards for quality and safety.
- Steward Medical Group, the company's employed physician group, provides more than 4 million patient encounters per year.
- With a culture that prioritizes agility, resourcefulness, and continuous improvement, Steward is recognized as one of the world's leading accountable care organizations.
- Greater work/life balance by utilizing a block-scheduling platform.
- The Steward network includes more than 25 urgent care centers, 42 preferred skilled nursing facilities, substantial behavioral health services, over 7,300 beds under management, and approximately 1 million full risk covered lives through the company's managed care and health insurance services.
- Steward's unique health care service delivery model leverages technology, innovation, and care coordination to keep patients healthier.
This perm job opening was posted
1 day ago