Hospitalist Jobs in Massachusetts
Friday · July 20, 2018
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: View of Harvard University from the footbridge.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Worcester) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This assignment is ideal for a physician looking to supplement their income.
- Central lines required.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- The ideal candidate will hold an active MA medical license and be board certified or board eligible, but licensing assistance is available for well-qualified candidates.
- The provider will see approximately 16 patients per day and around five admissions per night working with a strong team of other physicians.
- A DEA license is required for well-qualified candidates, and physicians will be required to get a site-specific CSP.
- DEA license needed.
- Interested candidates should contact Weatherby.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Candidates should be comfortable with central lines procedures, but no vent management is required.
- Qualified candidates will have an Acls certification.
- The facility uses the Meditech EMR system.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Acls certification required.
- Board certified or eligible.
- Competitive compensation.
- An exciting locum tenens Hospitalist opportunity is now available in.
- We will provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork.
This locum job opening was posted
10 days ago
by Weatherby Healthcare.