Hospitalist Jobs in Massachusetts
Friday · July 20, 2018
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: View of Harvard University from the footbridge.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Provider Availability: Night Shift.
- Circumcisions and IV placements are a preferred but not required.
- Job Posting ID: 974815.
- Assignment Type: Inpatient.
- Weekend Only.
- High Risk Deliveries.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Candidates must be board certified in pediatrics and have an active Massachusetts medical license.
- Required procedures include intubation on neonates, umbilical lines, lumbar punctures, etc.
- Reference ID: ORD-055790-MD-MA.
- Weeknight shifts are from 5pm-8am, Monday through Friday.
- Pediatric hospitalists needed for ongoing night and weekend coverage in Massachusetts.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- Weekend shifts vary (can be 8, 9, 12, 15, or 24 hour shifts).
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Government: No.
- Dates Needed: September - ongoing.
- Local candidates are a plus!
This locum job opening was posted
13 days ago