Hospitalist Jobs in Massachusetts
Saturday · August 18, 2018
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: View of Harvard University from the footbridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Springfield) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Trinity Health Of New England - the region's largest nonprofit health system - has excellent full time, part time, PRN or per diem opportunities for a Board Certified or Board Eligible Internal Medicine Nocturnist to join our hospitalist team at Mercy Medical Center, located in Springfield, Massachusetts.
- The Nocturnist will join an experienced hospital medicine staff covering overnight shifts.
- Here, you'll practice in a 251-bed, acute care hospital alongside a care team of thirty physicians and ten advanced practitioners who provide dedicated support for the hospitalist team.
- Whether you are focused on providing outstanding patient-centered care, teaching the next generation of care providers or growing into a leadership role, you will thrive at Trinity Health Of New England.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Springfield, MA.
- Trinity Health Of New England's collaborative practice model empowers physicians to work at their highest level, while allowing time for professional development and family life.
- This opportunity is able to sponsor H-1B visa and J-1 waiver candidates.
- Trinity Health Of New England and Mercy Medical Center offer a competitive compensation and benefits plan.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago