Hospitalist Jobs in Massachusetts
Saturday · August 18, 2018
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: View of Harvard University from the footbridge.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Brockton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- A Massachusetts license is required upon starting the assignment.
- The work schedule is day shift hours 7am - 7pm.
- Apply by forwarding.
- Average Daily Census: 15 -17 day.
- EMR: Meditech.
- No Procedures.
- Average Daily Admissions: 8 per night.
- A Massachusetts based hospital is currently seeking a Board Certified or Board Eligible Internal Medicine or Family Medicine (with hospitalist experience) physician to provide Locum coverage.
- Mid-levels handle admissions.
- ICU response to codes.
- Closed ICU.
This locum job opening was posted
4 days ago
by Locum Connections